£32000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic salary solely depends on experience, qualification and skill set.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- Opportunity to join a National Main Dealer Group.
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician seeking a new workshop and opportunity? Or a Service Technician looking for a company to invest in your development in training? If you tick either one of these boxes then this could be for you! My Industry Award-Winning client are looking for the right person to join their established and busy service department!
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a background in the dealership network, however confident and experienced Technicians without this might be considered if they have a stable and relevant background. You must take great pride in your work as they are a reputable business who are relied on to get the job right first time.
What they are looking for in a Vehicle Technician:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role within the main dealer network (preferred but not essential)
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach to each and every day
- Have own Tool Kit and Drivers Licence as a minimum
In return they will offer the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes including Electric Vehicle Training
If this Vehicle Technician opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear about other Technician jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.