£28000 per annum
27 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm / 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings worked.
- Basic Salary: up to £25,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus OTE Circa £28,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client in Catford, South London is actively seeking a new member of their aftersales team.
The successful Aftersales Advisor will either be a Main Car Dealer experienced Service Advisor who is happy to also partly work within the parts department, or a Main Car Dealer experienced Parts Advisor who is willing to working on the service desk as the role is a combination of the two.
As an experienced individual, the Aftersales Advisor must be able to:
- Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
- Produce job cards/service sheets.
- Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
This is a busy department so you will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to up-sell additional products and services to their customers.
For your hard work, they will reward you with an excellent pay structure where the average overall salary earned is around £28,000!
For that next step in your career apply now!
Main Car Dealer Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor or Parts Advisor is essential.
If this Vehicle Aftersales Advisor (Parts and Service) Vacancy interests you, or you would like to find out about other Garage and Motor Trade Jobs in South East London, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, from Vehicle Service Advisor through to Parts Manager, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with
our Team of Automotive Recruiters.