£30000 per annum
15 days ago
- Circa £26k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 3/4 Saturday Mornings
- Friendly and stable team
Our Client, a Volume Main Dealer in the Bromley area is currently looking to hire a Service Advisor for their busy Dealership.
Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labour and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or collect time, explains cost and time.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, area or dealership average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
The Service Advisor will need to be a confident relationship builder and deliver a first class service. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department.
Our client is looking for applicants with a strong customer service background and a positive attitude!
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Bromley area then please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.