£34200 per annum
27 days ago
- Bradford Based Main Dealer Accident Repair Centre
- £29,200 Basic Salary + OTE £34,200
- Main dealer benefits
- Salary depending on experience
- Working with all makes and models
- Monday - Friday - 40 hour week
Skilled Paint Sprayer Required for main dealer accident repair centre in Bradford . Due to expansion, a position has become available with this well respected Accident Repair Centre.
A successful Paint Sprayer will ideally live within the Bradford area or be able to travel to the Bradford area and have a working experience as a Paint Sprayer and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
Duties for this Vehicle Paint Sprayer, may include:
- Etching and priming area to be treated
- Selecting, matching and mixing colour
- Carrying out full body resprays as well as minor repairs
- Inspecting painted and finished panels to detect and defects
The Paint Sprayer will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The ability to maintain quality under pressure
- The ability to use specialist equipment
- A good eye for detail and colour
This dealership prides itself on the longevity of their employees and therefore only candidates with a stable work history and interest in the brand will be considered..
If this Vehicle Paint Sprayer vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Yorkshire Region, please contact Helen at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.