£30000 per annum
25 days ago
Based in Maidstone
£26k Basic Salary + Bonus
1 in 3 Saturday Morning Rota
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Telesales Parts Advisor to support their busy Automotive Parts Warehouse in the Maidstone area.
Our client is looking for a Telesales Parts Advisor who has a positive, can-do attitude, great attention to detail is logical and who thrives on multi-tasking. You must have worked in the Vehicle Parts / Automotive Industry before and have knowledge of Parts which will assist you in this role.
Duties for this Telesales Parts Advisor, may include:
- Accurately identify customer trade parts requirements
- Achieve monthly sales to budget
- Process parts orders efficiently, utilising stock control data accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure consistency of shelf-life products system in operation and operate correctly “first in, first out” stock rotation system.
- Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines, and identify any areas for improvement.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Aftersales Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!