£60000 per annum
27 days ago
£30,000 Basic - £60,000 OTE + Car
Harrogate Based Prestige Dealership
Our client, is the one of the largest motor group covering the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Scotland and has been successfully trading for many years. Reporting to the Head of Business, you will be responsible for managing a team of 5 Sales Executives and a Business Manager. Your duties will include:
- To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
- To translate business strategy in to operational plans for new car sales
- To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including new cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
- To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- To ensure full compliance to FCA guidelines on the selling of financial services products by all relevant staff.
The ideal Sales Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within the motor industry at Sales Management level
- Commercial awareness and financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead and manage the sales team
- IT literate with a full UK driving license.
If you are interested in this Assistant Sales Manager vacancy or any other vacancies in the Hull area please contact Helen at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.