£34000 per annum
26 days ago
Basic Salary circa £28,000 + bonus
8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer with excellent opportunity for bonus.
My client is a busy, well established Main Dealer and they are looking for technicians who are ideally VAG trained, but any main dealer experience would be considered.
Under going Service, repair and identify work required to keep the vehicle safe on the road. To be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- VAG experienced/trained would be very desirable (very competitive salary will be available for the right person)
- Strong skills working with the service department to ensure the customer is kept up to date and therefore, has the best possible experience
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- MOT Testing licence would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.