£26000 per annum
0191 446 0461
27 days ago
Basic salary up to £22,000 depending on experience / £26,000 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our longstanding and trusted client in Blackburn is seeking an Experienced Parts Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Parts Advisor:
- You must have previous experience as an Automotive Parts Advisor. The client is accepting applications from those with experience in a Main Dealer, Commercial Dealer or an Independent Garage.
- You will be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction rating.
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts.
What the Successful Parts Advisor will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £22,000 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme that could take your on target earnings to £26,000.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-5:30, with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- The chance to join a small, close knit team with genuine progression opportunities based off your own merits.
- Brand and company training will be provided.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackburn please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.