£23000 per annum
25 days ago
Main Dealer Leasing Department
£23,000 + Market Leading Benefits Package
Harrogate Based Permanent Role
Our client, one of top motor retailers in the UK have a great opportunity for an experienced Fleet / Maintenance Controller to join their Harrogate based head office on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for prompt and accurate authorisation of necessary service and repair work to our fleet of vehicles, both car and commercial. Working within company guidelines and policy you will use your Mechanical / Technical experience to minimise unnecessary repair costs and reduce maintenance expenditure. You will provide a high level of customer liaison assisting customers and drivers in a helpful, friendly and professional manner
Duties of a fleet maintenance controller will include:
- Promptly respond to maintenance and repair requests and authorise or adjust as appropriate.
- Assist customers and drivers in queries and SMR issues in a helpful, friendly and professional manner.
- Comply with laid down policies and to complete all necessary paperwork accurately.
- Work with a minimum of supervision but with the guidance of the Maintenance Manager.
- Complete all tasks reasonably requested by the Maintenance Manager and to feed back progress within an acceptable period.
- Maintain industry knowledge and keep up to date with manufacturer vehicle technical bulletins.
- Facilitate service recalls and MOT reminders.
- Ensure all customer records i.e. computerised database and central file information outlining the customers general requirements are current and accurate.
- Identify problems or innovative ideas and to recommend ways of resolving or implementing them to Management.
- Process invoices and recharges as requested.
- Understand and implement the Company's Health and Safety Policy.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Yorkshire regions please contact Helen Terry.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!