£32000 per annum
22 days ago
Salary: up to £30,000 + OTE
Hours: Monday - Friday + Saturdays on rota
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a well-established garage that continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of its employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller whom has a professional track record in the role but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities of Workshop Controller:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes within the workshop.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this sounds like something of interest or you're keen to hear about other vacancies in your area then contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement TODAY!