£35000 per annum
22 days ago
Salary: Up to £35,000 per year plus bonus (subject to experience).
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Our automotive client prepares their vehicles to the highest standards by working in a lean engaged manner with our team of colleagues. They have for a Senior Technician / MOT Tester to join them.
Our client has a constant flow of light commercial vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities of a Senior Technician / MOT Tester:
- Carry our MOT inspections and work alongside preparation team.
- Ensure the working environment meets all Health & Safety requirements and is always clean and presentable.
- Work as a key member of a small tight team.
- Ensure an effective workflow of vehicles is achieved to ensure all goals are consistently delivered in a right first time manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work in a lean manner whilst you create a positive can-do culture
- Have a keen eye for detail.
Experience required for this Senior Technician / MOT Tester:
- Good level of MOT experience along with Light Commercial Vehicle experience.
- Qualifications for MOT and Level 3 Vehicle Mechanics.
- Provide details of your successes gained in your career to date.
- First Aid and Health & Safety qualifications would be useful.
- A Full driving licence is required.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Senior Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.