£72000 per annum
11 days ago
Hours: Monday to Sunday, on a rota basis / An average of 5.5 days per week 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Salary: OTE around £72,000 p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
As a Transaction / Business Manager, your role is key to the success of the dealership focussing your ability to sell financial solutions to our clients customers whilst ensuring FCA compliance at all times.
Responsibilities of a Transaction / Business Manager include:
- To close deals on the phone, online, and face to face.
- To ensure sales targets are achieved, whilst driving the Finance and Insurance performance of the business including all associated products.
- Delivering a 5-star customer experience.
- Working in a Lean engaged manner with our team of colleagues
- Working in a complainant manner and ensure we always deliver the best possible outcome for our customers
The successful Transaction / Business Manager will have:
- Motor trade experience as a Transaction / Business Manager.
- Experience with Commercial Vehicle sales a distinct advantage.
- Flexibility and commitment to work in a lean can-do culture.
- Computer skills, including the use of various systems & databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage their own time, resources and workload effectively.
- Be able to demonstrate that you can effectively lead people.
- Full UK driving license.
- Generous salary – £72,000 OTE (uncapped).
- Tax-efficient company car.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Contribution-based pension scheme.
- Development and progression opportunities will exist through their growth.
For a job where you actually look forward to your daily commute, APPLY for this position TODAY!!
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience as a Business Manager is essential.
If this Transaction / Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!