£28000 per annum
24 days ago
Franchised Car Dealership
Up to £26,000 Basic (DOE) + OTE £28,600
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:30 – 12:30
Motor Trade Vehicle Service Advisor required for Franchised Car Dealership in Aldershot, Hampshire.
You will be working in a small close knit team of 3 Service Advisors and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between the Sales Department, the workshop, external customers, as well as handling incoming bookings.
If you're an experienced and enthusiastic Vehicle Service Advisor who loves delivering world class customer satisfaction, please read on!
Duties of a Service Advisor includes;
- Organising Job Cards
- Liasing with the Sales department to assist with work prioritisation
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will be greeting customers in to the Automotive Service Department, liaising with the Vehicle Technicians in the Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out whilst ma.
This role has a bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and upsell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous motor trade experience within a Service Advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Aldershot and Hampshire please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.