£28097 per annum
13 days ago
Starting salary up to £22,230 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
Generous performance related bonus scheme up to £350 per month.
Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Sat mornigns 8:30am-1:00pm paid as overtime at 1.5x.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's multi-brand franchised approved car dealership in Pontypridd.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside several other Vehicle Service Advisors as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out upselling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority.
Current/recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or similar within an automotive aftersales business such as a franchise approved car dealer, service centre/garage, or accident repair centre is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22,230 per annum pending experience/current earnings.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme up to £350 per month.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays which will increase to 25 days after 3 years of service
- Full manufacturer accredited training provided.
- Staff discount scheme and family and friends benefits
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects as well as working in a recently renovated state-of-the-art facility.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm (paid as overtime).
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.