£23000 per annum
0191 446 0461
21 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-6. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our longstanding and trusted client is seeking a Service Advisor to join their Main Dealer in Carlisle.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Service Advisor:
- The client is happy to accept applications from those in a Service or Parts advisor role, whether that be in a Main Dealer, Independent Garage or Commercial Business.
- The client is also looking at those outside of the Motor Trade, as long as you have experience in a customer facing role.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- A basic salary of up to £23,000 depending on your experience.
- In house training on company processes and the Pinnacle system as well as brand training with the manufacturer.
- The opportunity to join a well-established and successful dealership that will support you throughout your career.
- Progression and development opportunities.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.