£23000 per annum
10 days ago
- Basic Salary £20,000 - £23,500
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Friendly and well established, Manufacturer Approved Bodyshop
- Working closely with the shop floor, dealing primarily with internal customers/workshop staff
- Be an integral part of the department, to keep things running smoothly and ensure all data is recorded accurately
To be considered for this Parts Advisor role, you must be:
- Experience working in a Parts Department within the Motor Trade, ideally in a Bodyshop
- Local to Luton or within a commutable distance
- Ensure everything required is available, source alternatives and deal with every problem with an effective solution
- Previous relevant experience as a Parts Advisor
- Confident and professional with customers, delivering a high standard of customer service
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Luton, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.