£32000 per annum
21 days ago
- Basic Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 + bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5pm and alternate Saturdays 8:30am-1pm (will be introducing a shift pattern in the near future, hour are subject to change)
- Friendly and well established business
- Service, repair and identify work required to keep the vehicle safe on the road
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
Our client, a Main Dealer in the Bedford area is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their busy team.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Strong skills working with the service department to ensure the customer is kept up to date and therefore, has the best possible experience
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- MOT Testing licence would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedford, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.