£22000 per annum
23 days ago
Mon - Fri Only
Great working environment
A basic knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) would be an advantage, Daily duties will include assisting the team by carrying out reception duties for parts enquiries, general administrative tasks, parts administration as well as providing a high level of customer service using our sophisticated computer system. We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.
As a Parts Advisor You will be required to:
- Assisting visitors and customers
- Parts Reception and general administration duties
- Answering telephone calls / transferring calls / taking messages
- Parts administration
- Having good written and spoke communication abilities
- Having smart appearance
- Being able to work under pressure
- Being polite and courteous
- Sorting incoming/outgoing mail
- Keeping other members updated with company announcements
- Referring people to other members
If you are interested in this vacancy of any other opportunities in East Anglia please contact Danielle today for further information.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!