£32000 per annum
0191 446 0461
12 days ago
- Salary dependent on experience, ranging from £28,000 - £32,000.
- Monday to Friday, 8-5. Alternate Saturdays, 8-12
Are you an experienced VDA / Estimator looking for a new challenge?
Our Client, a well-established Main Dealership in Colne are looking for an experienced VDA / Estimator to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Previous experience in a VDA / Estimators role is essential for our Client.
Responsibilities of the successful VDA / Estimator include:
- Carrying out estimates accurately, in detail acceptable to the Manager and sending these to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring you clearly identify and understand the customer’s needs and desires.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the full range of competitor's products and services.
- Informing customers of additional repairs needed over and above those estimated for, including approximate costs and revised completion.
- Liaising with insurance companies / third parties to access necessary claim information.
- Carrying out all estimate follow-ups.
- Handing over completed vehicles ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out.
- Making sure a constant communication is adhered to at all times with approved repairer.
- Assisting the Workshop Controller to achieve recorded completion dates or advise Bodyshop Administrator of issues affecting completion date.
- Responsibility for work quality and final checking of all vehicles for both the repair and completion stage.
An ATA or Senior ATA Qualification would be desirable and would help you achieve top end of the advertised rate. Those without this qualification are also encouraged to apply as the client is happy to invest in the right person to obtain this.
If this Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colne please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.