£27000 per annum
20 days ago
We are seeking a Warranty Administrator to join our Client's well-established Main Dealer in the Burgess Hill area.
Our Client a multi franchised main dealer are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer service and support for the service and warranty department. As well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, hardworking, deliver excellent customer service and be a team player as well as being able to work alone.
Our Client is offering the successful Warranty Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £26,000 + Bonuses
- Monday to Friday – NO WEEKENDS!!
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- Previous Experience within the Motor trade is Essential!
Duties of a Warranty Administrator with our Client:
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers' and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clocking’s and job card write-ups;
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
What our Client expects of their Warranty Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Warranty Administrator or Administrator role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warranty Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.