£34000 per annum
23 days ago
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000 with an efficiently related bonus scheme of £2,000-£6,000
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:15pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Senior Technician / Master Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Group Aftersales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of workin
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues.
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers.
- Liaise directly with customers and Service Advisors, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date.
- Contribute to local and company-wide process improvements and innovations
- Mentor and provide guidance to Apprentice Vehicle Technicians, where applicable.
In order to be eligible for this Master Vehicle Technician role, you will need to live in the Cardiff area or live within a commutable distance of Cardiff.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be trained to a Master Technician standard within a franchise approved automotive dealership. Our client is willing to look at trained Senior Technicians who are wanting to take the jump to become a Master Technician.
Overall you will have excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail, a strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, have outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines, and have advanced diagnostic experience.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Master Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Efficiently related bonus scheme of £2,000-£6,000
- 30 days annual leave (22 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Workplace pension scheme and Staff discounts-
- After 1 year of service, you will receive 10 days of sick pay
- Full manufacturer associated training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:15pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm (Saturday's paid at overtime)
If this Master Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.