£30000 per annum
9 days ago
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (4 hours)
Basic Salary dependent on experience + Bonus + Overtime
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Chester, is currently seeking a Technician to join their team at their large dealership in Chester.
You will be reporting to the Service Manager you will be working as part of a team responsible for the service, diagnostic, repair and maintenance of customers vehicles.
As a Technician you’ll be an expert at fault finding and providing timely solutions to customers needing their vehicle back on the road. You’ll also be doing regular service and any warranty work as required.
Day to day responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician will include:
- Servicing of vehicles and regular maintenance
- Carrying out required work on vehicles
- Fault finding on vehicles
- Completing service and diagnostic work to a high standard
Requirements fot this Vehicle Technician Role:
- Level 3 NVQ in Vehicle Maintenance & Service
- Previous experience of working in a workshop
- Candidates with previous main dealership experience preferred
In Return you will receive:
- Holidays that increase with time served + 8 bank holidays
- Highly rewarding bonus package
- Regular overtime available
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts on products and services
- Opportunity to develop skills further with manufacture training
As an experienced and qualified Technician, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage, however full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn’t essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
You will ideally live within the Chester area or be able to travel to the Chester area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Technician Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies in Cheshire and Staffordshire, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.