£39500 per annum
0191 446 0461
20 days ago
Basic salary up to £26,000 / £39,500 OTE, more if overtime is worked.
Hours: 40 hour weeks. 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
Our long-standing and trusted client in Stockton-on-Tees is seeking an experienced MET Fitter to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of an MET Technician:
- You must be Level 3 Qualified and have a stable working background as a MET Fitter (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) / Auto Electrician.
- You must be able to maintain a high standard of work whilst working within a busy bodyshop.
- You must be capable of all aspects of the role and be confident working in the Insurance based bodyshop.
- Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
- Holding an ATA Accreditation in MET would be a significant advantage.
What the Successful MET Fitter will get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on your experience.
- 40 hours a week, traditionally on a 2 week rota of 7am-4pm and then 10am-7pm. The client can be flexible for the right person.
- A place within a stable and busy bodyshop where you will join a close-knit team.
- The client offers a highly competitive bonus structure and one of the best benefit packages in the trade, please enquire for more information.
If this MET Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals