£21000 per annum
14 days ago
We are seeking a Service Administrator to join our Client's Dealership in Exeter
They are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join their team providing experience in dealing with invoicing completed jobs, timing jobs with Warranty & Retail, and highly organised.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday
Duties of a Service Administrator with our Client:
- Invoicing completed jobs
- Meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone
- Warranty work with timing jobs
- Follow company procedure
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Service Administrator role
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.