£24000 per annum
21 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm and Saturday rota 8.30am – 12.30pm.
Salary: up to £20,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £24,000 p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Dealer client based in Chelmsford is actively looking to hire a Service Booking Advisor for their busy contact centre.
The role is a telephone based customer service position working within e team dealing with both inbound calls, as well making outbound calls to known customers on their database.
Objectives of a Service Booking Advisor:
- To control and maximise service and repair bookings.
- Interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all resources required in completing the work are available on schedule.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures applicable to their areas of responsibilities are adhered to at all times.
Responsibilities of a Service Booking Advisor:
- Respond to telephone enquiries by greeting customer with the appropriate salutation.
- To take all bookings for service and repair work through telephone or inspection schedules.
- Obtain all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems and wherever possible identifying specific faults.
- To validate and update DMS marketing records for existing customers or create record for new customers.
- Use workshop loading tool to schedule and ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair, Service 24h and vehicle re-book work, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements.
- Offer customers an estimate for work booked using package pricing tools.
- To ensure that any customer mobility requirements are arranged.
- To raise job cards for each vehicle, ensuring that all required supporting documentation / checks have been completed and recorded.
- To confirm customer payment terms/account.
- To promote other applicable services and products to customer as appropriate.
- To liaise effectively with the service team leaders and parts department.
The successful Service Booking Advisor will have excellent customer service skills with previous call centre experience and ideally come from a motor trade background, although not essential.
If this Service Booking Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!