£27000 per annum
9 days ago
- £23,538 basic pay / £27,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings on a rota
- Great benefits if you join this reputable dealer!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor with previous customer service experience to join a manufacturer-owned Dealer group.
Key responsibilities as a Service Advisor include
- Guiding customers through the process of servicing their vehicle
- Advising on cost, timescales and arranging courtesy cars
- Keeping customers informed of their vehicle’s progress throughout the day
- Promoting our products and services confidently
- Gaining authority for extra work and invoicing
- Providing administrative support to ensure full compliance with all manufacturer warranty systems
To be considered for this Service Advisor role, you must be/have
- Current experience in a Service Advisor role preferably at a main dealer
- Dedicated to providing customers with outstanding service
- Friendly and confident
- Computer literate and able to use web-based platforms
- A full clean UK Driving Licence
In return for your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client offer a competitive salary, 24 days' holiday annual leave, great pension scheme, incentive scheme, loan plan car scheme, family and friends discount scheme, and superb career opportunities within the company!
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.