£26000 per annum
15 days ago
Basic Salary up to £24,000, OTE £25,000.
Hours: Broadly Negotiable depending on candidate.
This role is partly mechanical so you must have experience on the tools and motor trade experience. If this role is not for you, refer a friend and access our reward scheme.
What the Successful Assistant Workshop Manager will do:
- Work on the tools doing the basic tasks in vehicle repair.
- Work a split of 50% Mechanical and 50% office based.
- Learn the company ways and get involved in backshop work.
- Train through management procedure in different areas of the business.
What you will need to Succeed as an Assistant Workshop Manager:
- Ideally, a level 3 qualification.
- Some experience but not massive amounts - this role is open to early stage career technicians seeking to move up into management.
- You might have office experience or customer-facing experience to go with your mechanical background, although it is not essential.
What the Successful Assistant Workshop Manager will get:
- A role within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join recent placements within the business.
- A place in an expanding business as others downsize.
- A basic salary of up to £24,000.
- A widened skill set.
- Work closely with management.
If this Assistant Workshop Manger Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!