£29500 per annum
20 days ago
- £20,000 - £29,500 plus uncapped OTE
- Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (paid at time and a half)
- Reputable dealer and great benefits package!
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join the friendly team at their Liverpool site. The workshop hosts a variety of types of work ranging from servicing their manufactured vehicles as well as other cars/vans from other manufacturers and general fast-fit work including brakes, clutches, tyres and exhausts.
The successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester must have
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably at a main dealer
- NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair (or equivalent)
- MOT Tester Certificate
- Own tools
- A full clean UK driving licence
In return for your hard work, our client offer a competitive salary with uncapped commission, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, great pension scheme, loan plan car option, incentive scheme, family and friends discount, manufacturer branded training courses and superb career opportunities within the company!
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.