£60000 per annum
14 days ago
- A Basic Salary of £25,000 ; £60,000 OTE
- Company Car
- 5.5 days per week, Showroom hours Monday to Friday and alternate weekends worked
- Fantastic Prestige Franchise
We are in search of a Business Manager to join our Client’s Main Dealer in the Leicester area.
Our Client is successful dealer group, happy to consider senior sales candidates looking to take a step forward in their career. You will be working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
- Work with the sales team to develop incentives and development programmes to promote financial products and services
- Actively work with the sales team to promote campaigns
- Maintain status as FSA approved advisor completing FSA requirements
- Formulate action plans to increase finance, insurance and warranty sales
- Review monthly sales and profit information instigating action to meet targets
- Improve profitability by negotiating the best financial deal and offer customers extended service contracts, protection programmes and accessory packages
- Provide customers with accurate and relevant finance options whilst effectively answering their questions
- Review customer credit applications for complete information and accuracy, follow-up applications with customer and lending institutions
- Ensure accurate completion of documentation, prompt collection of outstanding payments and safe handling of cash and cheque transactions
- Communicate promptly with the customer, sales manager, sales team and work colleagues
- Consult with customers to establish their needs, resolve any complaints professionally and calmly
- Represent the dealership and build strong relationships with lenders and financial institutions
- Analyse current procedures and identify opportunities for improvement
What our Client expects of their Business Manager:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Business Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!