£40000 per annum
20 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm, Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £40,000 p.a. plus an excellent benefits package!
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK who are proud to invest more in their staff’s personal development than any other. They are actively looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller:
- Assigning work to Vehicle Technicians to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Ensuring all incoming work is planned as well as managing the time and resource of your team.
- Assign a team of Technicians to tasks ensuring productivity is maximised and that deadlines are adhered to.
- Responsible for performance management.
- Lead, coach and develop your team and know how to get the best out of people so they perform to their highest level.
It is essential that the Workshop Controller has had previous experience of working within the motor trade as a Workshop Controller within a busy car dealership. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate that you have an enviable and proven track record of performance. You will also have exceptional communication skills and have a full, valid UK driving license.
The successful Workshop Controller can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rewards and pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining a progressive motor trade company, please apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!