£27000 per annum
8 days ago
£22k Basic DOE + £27k OTE
Trade Parts Business
Our Automotive Trade Parts Supplying client is actively looking to hire a Vehicle Parts Telesales Executive / Advisor for their site in Sheffield.
The role will need to lead by example working in a team of Automotive Parts Sales Team to achieve and exceed sales targets. Through the team, develop strong relationships with customers, by providing expert knowledge and support and provide an exceptional customer service experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Telesales Parts Advisor:
- Ensure own and Sales Team overall sales targets are achieved.
- Distribute targets equitably and in accordance with the allocation of
- Encourage a positive and competitive team spirit.
- Plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns to enable sales targets to be met.
- Ensure you are adequately trained and understands the unique selling points of the product.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and promptly by self and the team
- Conduct regular performance reviews to monitor the achievement of individual KPI’s, and provide developmental or corrective support where required.
- Ensure the sales team is motivated through creative incentive schemes and rewards.
- Allocate customers to each Parts Sales Executive, assisting them to focus their approach and build long term relationships with the customers.
- Maintain a smart appearance at all times, and conduct business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
Experience and Knowledge Required for this Telesales Parts Advisor:
- A proven ability in managing and motivating a team to achieve sales targets.
- Previous call centre management experience gained in a B2B environment, or Automotive Parts Factor Sales team management experience.
- A passion for providing a great customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Possesses a high degree of IT literacy.
If this Telesales Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.