£30000 per annum
19 days ago
Basic Salary for Level 3 Tech, Guaranteed £13 P/Hour
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings - Paid Additionally
Franchised Main Car Dealership
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their team at their Main Dealership in the Stoke area. In joining this operation you will be a part of a world renowned franchise.
They are looking for someone to join their busy and experienced team in the workshop - the ideal candidate will come from a Main Car Dealer background and be comfortable in all servicing and light diagnostic / troubleshooting work. You will be joining a team who have proved themselves capable of offering fast, friendly customer service whilst working to a high standard, getting it right first time.
As a Vehicle Technician your day to day duties will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired system
- Producing time estimates
In return for your hard-work as a Vehicle Technician, our client offers:
- Guaranteed Basic of £13 P/Hour for Level 3 Techs
- Overachievement bonus (based on effeciency)
- Manufacturer training up to Master Technician
- Family run Dealership environment with long-term career prospects!
This role is based in Stoke and my client is looking only for motor trade experienced mechanics who live locally to the area.
If this Vehicle Mechanic role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Technician Jobs in Staffordshire, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.