£35000 per annum
about 24 hours ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings (paid as overtime).
Salary: £25-£29,500 basic (depending on experience and qualifications).
Bonus: Bonus £300 - £450 per month.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a large, modern Main Car Dealership based in Southend-on-Sea and have a rare opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Duties and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Road test vehicles to check repair work
- Pick and deliver vehicles to be repaired by external specialists.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years Main Dealer Technician experience post apprenticeship.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Full Driving Licence.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.