£30000 per annum
19 days ago
Based in Crewe
Basic Salary for Level 3 Tech, Guaranteed £13 P/Hour
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings - Paid Additionally
We are seeking a Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Main Dealer in the Crewe area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary dependent on skillset
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monday to Friday working hours
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe-
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 (Will consider time-served Technicians with a stable career history)
- Full UK driving license
- A valid MOT license is advantageous, but not essential
In return for your hard-work, our client offers:
- Guaranteed Basic of £13 P/Hour for Level 3 Techs
- Overachievement bonus (based on efficiency)
- Manufacturer training up to Master Technician
- Family run Dealership environment with long-term career prospects!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.