£33000 per annum
21 days ago
Up to £30k basic + bonus
40 hours per week
Family Run Accident Repair Centre
Our client, a family run accident repair centre based in Milton Keynes require an experienced MET Technician to join their team.
Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client’s high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
Your Experience as a MET Technician
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
To be successful in this automotive MET Technician vacancy, you must be NVQ Level 3 trained in vehicle accident repair, you must also have current workshop experience. A current ATA qualification is also desirable however not essential. You must also have a full UK licence and your own tools.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a fantastic basic salary of up to £30k + bonus & overtime.
If you are interested in finding out more about this automotive MET Technician vacancy based in Milton Keynes, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!