£30800 per annum
14 days ago
- Hours: 37.5 per week / Monday to Friday starting at 8.00am each day.
- Salary: £30,800 basic p.a.
- Location: Northampton.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is an end-to-end commercial vehicle fleet management business managing and maintaining a large fleet of commercial vehicles, mainly vans and some HGV’s.
They are looking to hire a professional and experienced commercial vehicle technician for their busy site in Northampton.
Responsibilities as a Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV vehicle, light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment.
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details.
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester).
- Occasionally deal directly with customers.
Candidate Requirements as a Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Professional track record working as a Commercial Vehicle Technician.
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong customer service skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within given timeframes.
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs, servicing and diagnostics.
- C1 or C2 licence preferable but not essential.
They also offer a bonus scheme, good company pension and on-site parking for all their employees.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in Northampton, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.