£50000 per annum
20 days ago
Circa £35,000 (Negotiable Dependent on experience) Basic Salary OTE £50,000 +
Franchised Dealership, Large Group
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
Bognor Regis, West Sussex Hampshire
Automotive Aftersales Manager required for our clients Vehicle Dealership in Bognor Regis, West Sussex!
Our Client a large automotive dealership group covering over 10 sites and over 6 well established automotive brands, are currently seeking an After sales / Service Manager.
Our Clients site is one of the top performing dealerships within their brand network, and one of the most profitable in the Group! This is a unique role to run a great site that is up and running at a great speed
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holiday
- Company Vehicle
- Life Assurance Policy & Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of an Aftersales Manager with our Client
- Lead the entire Aftersales Team – Overseeing Parts, Service and Workshop Teams.
- Responsible for recruitment and training within the department.
- Ensure targets/KPIs and Brand Standards are not only met, but exceeded.
- Set objectives to maximise profitability and performance of the Service Department.
- Ensure the workshop is efficient and productivity rates are optimised.
- Develop service department plans and budgets to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Maintain financial and operational controls within the department.
- Understand and report on key KPIs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure warranty procedures are followed correctly and monies are recovered promptly.
- Respond swiftly to any customer complaints and ensure timely resolutions.
What our Client expects of their Aftersales Manager
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Technical knowledge.
- A proven track record of running a successful Aftersales department in a main dealer environment.
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to consistently exceed customer satisfaction and profitability objectives
- Experience of developing and monitoring budgets
- Strong communication and organisational skills with high levels of self-motivation
- Bodyshop experience would be favourable, although not essential.
- A full UK driving licence
You will ideally live within the Bognor Regis area or be able to travel to the Bognor Regis area and have a working experience with the Automotive sector, preferably in a Main Dealer environment.
Our Client offers an excellent competitive salary package.
This vacancy is based in Bognor Regis and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Manager, Aftersales Manager, Assistant Service Manager or Service Team Leader roles, or others we have in Bognor Regis, Portsmouth, Fareham, Havant, Worthing, Chichester, Littlehampton, Petersfield, Brighton, Pulborough, Cosham, Waterlooville, contact Martin Bane today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!