£20500 per annum
18 days ago
- Monday to Friday 830-530 in 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 9-12
- Basic Salary up to £20,500
- Experience in the bodyshop or customer service experience elsewhere in the motor trade would be an advantage.
Our client is looking for a Bodyshop Advisor for its accident repair centre in the East area of Leeds.
The Role and Requirements as a Bodyshop Advisor:
- Advise customers on accident repair queries.
- Liaise between the technicians, vehicle drivers, insurance companies and customers to ensure the smooth functioning of the business.
- Use your motor trade knowledge to upsell products and services where required.
- Be willing to get involved in other areas of the business if required.
- Motor trade experience would be a significant advantage for the position.
What the successful Bodyshop Advisor will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours, join other placements of ours in the workforce.
- A varied role with full training provided to bring you up to speed on different areas of the business.
- A place within a family run business with a close knit working atmosphere.
- Move with security: this is a business in a period of expansion, having recently taken on new sites.
So please get in touch with applications and queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Bodyshop Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.