£50000 per annum
18 days ago
£20,000 basic salary with an uncapped OTE of £50,000+
5 days per week - Monday to Friday with a day off then weekend work on a rota in line with colleagues
Opportunity to work with a great brand and dealer group
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced an additional professional Transaction Manager at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working within a sales team and alongside another Transaction Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the sale of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products to our client's customers when purchasing their vehicle. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance, and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance around the sales process to a team of Car Sales Executives.
- Assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges.
- Complete monthly reporting on finance and insurance sales performance.
- Upskill the sales team by training in finance and insurance.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cardiff region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff. Strong recent experience as a Transaction/Business Manager within an franchise approved automotive dealership is essential for our client at this stage as well as a UK driving license with minimal points and FCA compliance. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for our client's company.
For your hard work as a Transaction Manager, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £50,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various in-house company benefits
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Working hours from 5 days per week - Monday to Friday with a day off then weekend work on a rota in line with colleagues
If this Transaction Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.