£32000 per annum
18 days ago
Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday ONLY!
MOT license preferable but not essential
Our Client, a Successful Independent Garage is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy workshop.
In this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic role, you will carry out routine maintenance and repair to a high standard.
Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
· Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
· Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test and completing MOT Assessments, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
· Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards
· Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card, to maintain labour efficiency
· Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic:
· Working experience as a Car Technician in a Dealership Environment.
· A full and valid UK driving license.
· Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
If this Vehicle Mechanic / Car Technician Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in South London and Surrey please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.