£30000 per annum
20 days ago
We are seeking a senior service advisor to join our Client's well-established Main Dealer in the Worcester area. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, ensure that the workshop is efficient and profitable, whilst also keeping the front of house staff productive.
Our Client is offering the successful Senior Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary (DOE) + Bonus
- Previous experience helping to oversee a busy workshop / service reception is essential to be considered
- Monday - Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Duties of a Senior Service Advisor with our Client
- Assisting the management of a Service Team of both Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
- Ensuring an efficient, productive and profitable department
- Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly and efficiently to guarantee customer satisfaction
What our Client expects of their Senior Service Advisor:
- Previous experience within a Senior Service / Assistant Service Manager or Workshop Controller role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge and career
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Advisor / Workshop Controller to take their career to the next stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, or other Automotive Service Department opportunities in Worcestershire, please do not hesitate to contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!