£33000 per annum
16 days ago
- £33,000 a year
- Great new opportunity for those looking to expand their career in the Transport sector!
This exciting new position as a Transport Forward Allocator forms part of the local operations / commercial team which is responsible for the day to day line management of the duty Inspectors and the forward allocation of driver duties ensuring efficient, legal and effective use of drivers to cover work prior to on the day allocation. In addition to this, a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the back office system for the Ticket machine platform, and a strong understanding of duty construction/compilation to support the regional Scheduler in improving the depot schedule efficiency.
A key requirement in this Transport Forward Allocator / Analyst role to ensure compliance at all times. There is a requirement to undertake any task within your competency as and when required as dictated by the needs of the business. This includes:
- Championing appropiate company policies
- Health & safety compliance
- Quality control of driver payroll file production in readiness for OM sign off
- Driver hours audits
- Assist depot management with Incident Investigation
- Absence Investigation / back to work interviews
- Timeliness investigations
- Supporting depot team with analytical information regarding ticketing and punctuality
- Supporting the marketing department with ticket machine data interrogation
- Make suggestions / recommendations to OM / GM
- Ensuring driver communications regarding diversions and roadworks happen
The Transport Forward Allocator / Analyst will be reporting to the Operations Manager, and working with Lead Drivers, Drivers, Management and other depot teams. In order to be considered for this Transport Forward Allocator / Analyst role, you must have:
- Transport Management CPC qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of driver duty compilation and rostering
- Strong knowledge of drivers' hours regulations
- Ability to effectively communicate to operations team
- Strong computer literacy
- Flexible in approach to daily tasks
- Strong understanding of the Company Ticket machine back office system
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Strong cost control management
- Commitment, loyalty with a 'can-do' attitude to every task!
If this Transport Forward Allocator / Analyst role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Bolton please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!