£32000 per annum
14 days ago
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday with a Saturday rota worked.
Fantastic and Extremely Rare Opportunity
Our client is a Car Dealership looking for a highly experienced, organised and motivated Workshop Controller for their site in Poole.
They are one of the most successful automotive Companies in the area, the brand is challenging yet rewarding and the environment is of a high standard yet friendly and welcoming.
As a Workshop Controller, You will need to:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Car Dealership workshop.
- Have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician with a sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs when needed.
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and customers.
You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this or any other Workshop Controller Jobs and Automotive Jobs then please get in contact with Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.