£17040 per annum
3 days ago
42.5 Hours Per week
Based from Exeter
Our client, a franchise commercial vehicle dealership in the Exeter region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Parts Delivery Driver to join their team.
Reporting to the Depot Manager and working as part of a large friendly team, as a Vehicle Parts Delivery Driver you shall be supplied with a company vehicle and your duties shall include:
- Delivering product to customer’s within an allocated radius.
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times.
- Feedback to branch on relevant customer and competitor activity.
- Load your company vehicle according to procedures.
- Collect customer returns as required.
- Vehicle maintenance including carrying out daily checks.
- Help in the Parts Department as and when required.
- Assist with inter-group transfer deliveries as and when required.
In order to be eligible for this Parts Delivery Driver role, you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Exeter and have a UK driving licence with minimal points. You will ideally have a strong knowledge of the Devon and surrounding region. Previous experience within a delivery driver or automotive parts role would be highly beneficial. Overall you will have the ability to understand necessity of excellent standards of customer service, have a friendly and approachable personality with a willingness to go the extra mile, and be able to work to deadlines with good time keeping skills.
If you would like more information regarding this role please get in contact with James at Perfect placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.