£28000 per annum
14 days ago
£23,000 - £28,000 per annum
York Based Prestige Dealership
Permanent Job Opportunity
Our client, is the one of the largest motor group covering the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Scotland and has been successfully trading for many years.
They are currently looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their York based team. The ability to work as part of a team of Service Advisors in a busy, pressurised environment is essential. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Advising on technical queries/issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
The ideal Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working as a Service Advisor is essential
To apply please send your current CV quoting Service Advisor and the reference number, or for more details call Helen Terry at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details