£22880 per annum
16 days ago
Up to £11.00 per hour pending experience.
40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our client is an independent automotive accident repair centre in the Bridgend region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician / Prepper to join their busy bodyshop!
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
In order to be eligible for this Panel Beater / Prepper role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician / Prepper to IMI/NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or have no formal qualifications but strong demonstrable experience in vehicle panel repair. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Panel Beater / Prepper our client is offering…
- Starting hourly rate up to £11.00 pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Panel Beater/Prepper role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Bridgend please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!