£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Ripon based Main Dealer
£28,000 / OTE £35,000
Permanent job opportunity
Our client is the one of the largest motor groups covering the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Scotland and has been successfully trading for many years.
Reporting into the Aftersales Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving additional business within the aftersales department using demographic data to highlight new opportunities
- Overseeing a team of Service Advisors managing daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency
- Carrying out review meetings/reporting and improving on Department performance through target given objectives
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive impression of the Service Department
- An understanding of Warranty coverage
- To create robust reports for the Aftersales Manager on group and individual performance
An ideal Assistant Service Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge
- People management skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
If this Assistant Service Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!