£25000 per annum
9 days ago
Ripon based Main Dealer
£21,000 / OTE £25,000
Permanent job opportunity
Our client is the one of the largest motor groups covering the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Scotland and has been successfully trading for many years.
As a Parts Advisor your main duties will include:
- To serve and issue stock to both internal & external customers ensuring the parts department standards are met.
- To receive, correctly identify and warehouse incoming stock and to advise management if stock is low.
- Ensuring best practise housekeeping standards are kept for both stores and retail section of the Parts Department.
- Ensuring promotions and practices produced by Parts Management are promoted when speaking to customers.
- To participate in the annual formal stock check.
The ideal Parts Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a Parts Advisor within the motor industry.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good head for numbers / remembering codes
If this Parts Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!