£33000 per annum
9 days ago
c£30,000 + OTE £33,000
Knaresborough Based Main Dealer
42 hours per week - Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Knaresborough area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Master Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Aftersales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
What our Client expects of the successful Master Vehicle Technician:
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues.
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers.
- Liaise directly with customers and Service Advisors, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date.
- Contribute to local and company-wide process improvements and innovations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Apprentice Vehicle Technicians, where applicable.
In order to be eligible, you will need to live in the Kanresborough area or live within a commutable distance.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be trained to a Senior/Master Technician standard within a franchise approved automotive dealership.
Overall you will have excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail, a strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, have outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines, and have advanced diagnostic experience.
If this Master Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other automotive Jobs in Knaresborough please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!