£35000 per annum
5 days ago
Our client a well established and very successful Integrated Machinery Design, Manufacturer & Installation company in Suffolk are looking for a Welder Fabricator.
Package on offer for the successful Welders Fabricator:
- Rate of pay £15.00 per hour
- Overtime @ 1.5 x standard rate.
- 5 weeks holiday
- 08.000-16.30 with 30minutes for lunch from 12.30-13.00
Main duties and responsibilities for the Welders Fabricator:
- Must be skilled, time served and be able to work accurately & neatly
- Use distortion control techniques to ensure the finished fabrication is correct & to a high standard.
- Working on a variety of site and / or workshop based projects
- Fabrication of structural steel work and sheet metal from drawings
- Using workshop machinery's such as guillotines, saws, rollers, drills, grinder etc.
- Welding to high standards using TIG & MIG to fabricate & weld various stainless steel fabrications
- Adhere to project deadlines
- Maintaining good working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Adhering to the health & safety policy
- Ensuring quality targets are met
- Some working away & some occasional weekend working required.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right Welders Fabricator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Welders Fabricator opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!